Mercedes Benz Forums

Go Back   Mercedes Forum - Mercedes Benz Enthusiast Forums > General Mercedes Benz Forums > General Tech
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mercedes Forum!
Welcome to Mercedes Forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Mercedes Forum today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2008, 08:35 PM

Default how to replace heater valve control on mercedez e320, 2004

I would like to help me sister in-law to fix the heater problem. she told me her car heater does not work. my family and her family are having rough life soi try to to be helpfull and save some money to release the metally stress. i have search on this forum and i came up with replacing heater control valve due to the temperature of the engine about 80 (normal) the air condition working fine. when i check the four hoses that connect to the valve (not sure that is correctheater control valve, please show me the location!), one of the hose seem like not really hot at all when i turn heater on high. would you pleaseguide me if i am on a right direction?this is my first time try to fix this problem. please show me in detail and some picture if it possible! it is winter time and it is very hard to drive the car without heater, please help!

Thanks!
Register today for free or log in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:55 PM

Default RE: how to replace heater valve control on mercedez e320, 2004

My brother has an 03 E500 and he had the same problem, It just blew out cold air all the time. The dealer stated that the Blower unit was out and that they had to replace it and now it works fine. Do a search in this forum under blower unit and you will see other ones out there with a similar problem
Old 01-22-2008, 12:55 PM

Tags
2004, 320, benz, change, controal, control, e320, fix, heater, location, mercedes, model, problem, problems, valve