Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, lighting effects and other exterior mods here.

Buyers beware!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Thumbs down Buyers beware!!

What's up everyone. I would like to take this time to warn anyone in the Tampa Bay area in Florida of the wrong doings from RX MOTORING (formerly known as RACING ZONE). I Recently choose RX MOTORING to do some work (suspension upgrade) to my E350. I dropped my car off on my scheduled appointment date. They said it'll be ready in about 5 hours or so, well...5 hours turned into 6 days. Their explanation was H&R sent them the wrong set of Coil overs, twice!! Come to find out they never placed the order to begin with. Anyways... to sum it up a little, after the job was finally complete I wanted to adjust the ride height a little in the rear. Again, giving RX MOTORING the benefit of the doubt I made an appointment to adjust the height. I bought my car in, they said it'll be done in 1.5 - 2.0 hours. I showed up 2 hours later & Nothing was done to it! My car was in the same parking spot in left it in. These jackasses didn't have the decency to call me to say the mechanic never showed up they were unable to get it done. What I'm really trying to say is, if your not spending big $$$ in RX for HI-GRADE MODS you'll get pushed to the side. I hope I'm not sounding like a bitter person, but what's right is right! Money is money! No matter if your spending $20 for LED bulbs or $5000 for engine work you should be treated as a valued customer. A couple of friends of mine experienced the same type of treatment at RX MOTORING. All different situations. If anyone out there can recommend me to a "RELIABLE" spot in Tampa, FL for aftermarket accessories I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for listening!

Lou