Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

Autogeek August 2005 Newsletter

Old 07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Default Autogeek August 2005 Newsletter

For a link to this newsletter, please click here
August 2005
PBMA DETAILS
Autogeek's Monthly Newsletter
AUTOGEEK.NET
www.autogeek.net

Welcome to PBMA DETAILS!

We’ve revamped our newsletter to be more informative, more entertaining, and more fun! This new and improved format will still give you the inside track on great Autogeek deals and give-a-ways, but it will also celebrate our passion for the automobile with car care tips, product evaluations, and of course, we’ll give you first dibs on our new merchandise.
I’m your hostess, Jeanette. I’ll be your personal chauffeur as we tour Autogeek to find the best deals and the most innovative new products in the industry. I work hand-in-hand with Max and will bring his expert views directly to you, explaining what works and what
doesn’t, when caring for your vehicle. If you have a specific question, email me at geek2@bellsouth.net and I’ll do my best to recommend a solution right here in DETAILS. Or, email me your own tips that you’d like to share with your fellow detailers. I’ll be happy to get the word out!

In the meantime, I’ve got a lot of exciting news from
Max and the rest of us at PBMA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
Free Gift Offer on AutoGeek!

Can you believe it's August already? This summer has
been a scorcher so far. Temperatures have been hitting above average highs all over the country, from 111 in Arizona to 102 in Chicago. I salute those of you that are still out there detailing every weekend. Just don’t forget your sunscreen!

What is it about summertime that makes people lavish a little extra attention on their vehicles? It’s got to be the long afternoons when the sun is just starting to sink low in the sky. It’s hot but it’s nothing a cold drink can’t cure. The light is bouncing off your vehicle just right, and you’re really glad you picked that color. These are the times detailers live for!

To give you even more incentive to get out there,
Max is offering a FREE GIFT starting today through 8/15/05. With every purchase of $100 or more, you
will receive a FREE 16 oz bottle of DP Spray Surface
Shield and 2 plush microfiber towels! This is a $32.85
Value!! Purchase over $100.00 and type DP-GIFT in the customer comments box at checkout to receive your FREE GIFTS.

I can’t stress enough how important it is to protect your paint from the summer sun, and this is just the product to do it. DP Spray Surface Shield packs all the surface
protection and shine of a premium paint sealant into
an easy-to-apply spray formula. It takes just minutes
to apply and provides long-lasting protection from
those intense UV rays. Spray Surface Shield also doubles as a turbo detailer! Spray and wipe to quickly clean and shine your paint. Apply it now and you won’t need to reapply for the rest of the summer! How’s that for protection?

More Info...

20% Discount Coupon & FREE Shipping
on Pinnaclewax.com and Wolfgangcarcare.com

You Pay What We Pay!

By now you’ve seen all the car commercials advertising employee discounts for their customers. Well, we have one thing to say about that - What a great idea!! Max took a cue from the big guys on this one.

From now until August 15, save 20% on all Pinnacle and Wolfgang brand products! Use Coupon Code WP-805 at checkout. You get our employee discount, and you don’t even have to make Max’s coffee! The 20% discount applies to anything labeled Wolfgang or Pinnacle on Pinnaclewax.com and Wolfgangcarcare.com.

Restrictions:
*can not be used on Autogeek.net
*not applicable on Buffing Machines and Vacuum Cleaners. Can not be used in conjunction with any other discount offers.

But, that’s not all! As employees of PBMA, we don’t
pay shipping. So, for a limited time, we are extending
this perk to you! Through August 15, we’re offering
FREE SHIPPING on every order on Pinnaclewax.com
and Wolfgangcarcare.com. No minimum purchase! You can stock up on your favorite Pinnacle and Wolfgang products and we’ll pay the shipping charges! (Offer applies to orders shipped UPS Ground.)

What's The Deal?

Free Stuff on AutoGeek

Receive a FREE foam pad when you purchase
Pinnacle Swirl Remover www.autogeek.net/pin210.html
Advanced Swirl Remover www.autogeek.net/pin220.html
Signature Series Wax Kit www.autogeek.net/sisewaxkit.html
or
Complete Swirl Remover Kit www.autogeek.net/pin450.html

If you’ve been waiting for a good deal on Pinnacle
Souverän Paste Wax ( www.autogeek.net/pinsouvwax.html ), our finest carnauba wax, the wait is over! Receive a FREE OXO
Feather Tip Wash Brush with every purchase of
Souverän. That’s a $12.95 value absolutely free! Supplies are limited!

Buy DP, get something free!

When you purchase DP Spray
Surface Shield ( www.autogeek.net/dp565.html ) or DP Premium
Surface Shield ( www.autogeek.net/dp525.html ), we’ll throw in a FREE Cobra Microfiber Detailing Cloth! Protect your paint under a high-gloss, polymer barrier with DP’s top of the line paint sealants. The Cobra cloth is the perfect towel for buffing your vehicle to a bright, carnauba-like shine!

If carnauba wax is your preference, we’ve got a
super deal on Max Wax ( www.autogeek.net/carnauba-car-wax.html ). When you purchase a jar of our newest paste wax, you will also get 3 FREE Poly-Foam Applicators. The pads are perfect for spreading the wax in thin, even coats to achieve the maximum shine!

When you purchase DP Mild Swirl
Eliminator ( www.autogeek.net/dp545.html ) or DP Super Swirl Eliminator ( www.autogeek.net/dp535.html ), you will receive
a Wolfgang Low Profile 5.5” Orange Light Cutting Pad
FREE! The slim profile will enhance the swirl removing capabilities of a dual action polisher by lessening the amount of foam between the polisher and the paint. The 5.5” pad also increase maneuverability in tight places. (This pad requires a 5” backing plate.)

So we’ve got the paint covered; what about the
wheels? Purchase DP Wheel Glaze ( www.autogeek.net/dp-wheel-glaze.html ) and you will receive a FREE pair of Microfiber Gloves! The gloves are excellent at removing dust from between wheel spokes or any small space. One size fits all.

Check our Special Values page on Autogeek for more
excellent savings on top quality car care products
and accessories!

More Special Values - www.autogeek.net/specialvalues.html

This Just In...

DP Kits

Since DP American-Made Car Care Products
were introduced in May, we’ve gotten an incredible
response. If you haven’t tried these high-
performance products yet, here’s a great
opportunity! We’ve recently added five new DP kits
to our lineup. Each one contains an assortment of DP
products plus all the accessories you need to apply
them, all at a special low price. Click on these links
to learn more:

DP Detailer’s Interior Kit ( www.autogeek.net/dp-interior-kit.html )

DP Detailer’s Exterior Kit ( www.autogeek.net/dp-exterior-kit.html )

DP Perfect Finish Kit ( www.autogeek.net/dp-finish-kit.html )

DP Max Wax Kit ( www..autogeek.net/dp-max-wax.html )

DP Wheel Kit ( www.autogeek.net/dp-wheel-kit.html)

DP Low Profile Foam Pad Kit (including new
5.5” pads!) ( www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-pad-kit.html )

Wolfgang
EuroTech Smart Foam Pads

These aren’t your run-of-the-mill foam pads. These
are all new pads made of imported German foam and
designed by the experts at Wolfgang. They’re cal